domingo, 28 de abril de 2013
I remind you that if you are interested in the New York trip (27th June-3rd July) you can attend the meeting on the 6th of May at the school.
You can practise by using this link.
A detective in New York
Last day, Jessica talked about Chicago!
miércoles, 13 de marzo de 2013
HOMEWORK (next week)
Please do the following Webquest. Click on each of the labels (introduction, process, etc.) and do the final quiz. We will go through it next week in class so do it at home and bring the answers, ok? HAVE FUN!
WEBQUEST: Don´t worry, be Irish!
Remember next 17th March many Irish people will probably go out to celebrate this day so if you go to any Irish Pub such as Hannigan´s in Granada, you might find them and practise your English!
viernes, 22 de febrero de 2013
miércoles, 30 de enero de 2013
viernes, 25 de enero de 2013
viernes, 14 de diciembre de 2012
1. Some difficult sounds for Spanish speakers
2. If you don´t know to pronounce a word, look it up in a dictionary or use any of these links
Forvo : for any proper noun
3. Rules of stress in English
4. Past Tense Pronunciation
5. Exercises (stress and intonation)
6. Practice: Cambridge Games (sounds, intonation, etc.)
Cambridge Fun with Pronunciation